There is a lot you can do with your domain name! Using your HostGator Customer Portal, you have the ability to manage, update, renew, lock, unlock, and transfer your domain(s) anytime*. This article is your go-to page if you want a quick list of the different features of the Domains section within your Customer Portal and how to use them.
Here is a list of how-to articles you can use in managing and updating your domain(s).
- Domain Overview- This section contains the Domain Status, Renewal Settings and Domain Contacts.
- Domain Connections- This section provides services to your domain name.
- Domain Contacts - Keep your domain contact information private. Turn on your domain privacy
- Transfer or Move Domain-move domain to another account, another person, or another domain provider. View and manage domain lock settings.
- Advance tools- manage your nameservers and advanced DNS records. Set up website forwarding or enable Premium DNS.
We have compiled our most popular domain-related articles into different series.
- Domain Overview - Here is our consolidated guide of domain-related articles.
- Domain Concepts - Learn more about domains and what you can do with them!
- Domain Troubleshooting - This is the ultimate guide to troubleshooting common domain-related website issues.
*Note: There may be external ICANN paraments that may prevent some features from being updated or accessed anytime. For more information, please visit the ICANN website.