SiteLock Overview & Resources
SiteLock, our official website security partner, helps HostGator customers protect their websites from cyber threats.
If you’d like to purchase website security or have questions about your existing SiteLock services, please read the SiteLock articles below for help.
About SiteLock Website Security
- Reputation Monitoring
- Virus Scanning (Drive-by Downloads)
- Application Scanning
- Preventing SQL Injection Database Vulnerability
- Preventing Cross-Site Scripting (XSS)
- Preventing Network Security Vulnerabilities
SiteLock Help and Support
- How to Order SiteLock
- How to Purchase SiteLock for Windows Hosting
- Introduction to Your SiteLock Account
- SiteLock Activation and Access in cPanel
- SiteLock Free Website Scan FAQ
- What To Do When SiteLock Finds a Vulnerability
- How to use the SiteLock Trust Seal
- Enable SiteLock SMART Scan
- Enable SiteLock TrueShield and TrueSpeed
- SiteLock Upgrades, Cancellations, and Support
- What is Application Scanning?
SiteLock, the global leader in website security solutions, is the only provider to offer complete, cloud-based website protection. Its 360-degree monitoring detects and fixes threats, prevents future attacks, accelerates website performance, and meets PCI compliance standards for businesses of all sizes. Founded in 2008, the company protects over 12 million websites worldwide. For more information, please visit sitelock.com.