Welcome to SiteLock - An Intro to SiteLock Account
The security of your website is very important to us. That’s why we’ve partnered with SiteLock, the global leader in website security, to help protect your site against cyber threats.
This article is intended for customers who already purchased SiteLock and want to learn how to navigate their SiteLock Dashboard. Let’s get started! If you aren’t a current SiteLock customer, use the link below to sign up and start protecting your website from cyber threats today.
Jump to a Specific SiteLock Dashboard Feature
- Important Note About Your SiteLock Service⤵
- Logging Into Your Dashboard ⤵
- SiteLock Dashboard Navigation Overview ⤵
- Getting To Know Your Dashboard Features ⤵
An Important Note About SiteLock Service
SiteLock services will not work without proper configuration, specifically for SiteLock TrueShield and SiteLock TrueSpeed customers. As a first step, you will need to activate your services within your SiteLock Dashboard.
The following article will help you activate SiteLock TrueShield and SiteLock TrueSpeed.
Logging Into Your SiteLock Dashboard
- Log in to your Billing Portal.
- Click Hosting from the left-hand side menu.
- Locate the hosting package in the listing and click Managelocated under the primary domain.
- In the Overview section, click the Manage button on the SiteLock card.
- On the next page, click the Shield under Settings to access the SiteLock Dashboard.
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click on the SiteLock: Protect Your Site from Hackers icon in the Special Offers section.
- You will be redirected and prompted to log in to the Billing Portal. If you are already logged in to the Billing Portal, you will be redirected to the Billing Portal SiteLock page.
- On the Billing Portal SiteLock page, click the Shield under Settings to access the SiteLock Dashboard.
- Directions on how to access SiteLock will be emailed to you when you sign-up.
SiteLock Dashboard Navigation Overview
Once you are logged into your SiteLock Dashboard, you will see a list of options on the left navigation menu. These options are Dashboard, Sites, Users, Settings, Account, Help, and Support. See the details below for an overview of each of these options.
The Dashboard tab serves as a centralized hub for the status of your domains and website security products, including your website scanner, firewall results, and visitor statistics. This is the main page you’ll see when you log in. If you have multiple domains with SiteLock, the page will load an overview for All Domains.
If you would only like to see the results for one specific domain, use the drop-down to the right of your company name to select the specific domain.
For details on a specific scan or product:
- When viewing a single domain, just click the circle with the associated label.
- When viewing all domains, click on the scan/product link associated with any domain to view the specific detailed information.
The following color-coded links (all domains view) and icons (single domain view) for each product/scan indicates the following:
- Green Text / Green Check - Everything is in good condition
- Yellow Text/ Yellow Exclamation Point - Something is pending (like a scan) or needs to be configured.
- Red Text/ Red X - Something failed, or malware/vulnerabilities were found.
- Grey Text/ Gray Arrow - Your service needs to be upgraded in order to use this feature.
This page displays all the websites in your account that SiteLock is protecting.
The colored dots to the left of the domain indicate the following:
- Yellow - Site Compliance: provisional
- Green - Site Compliance: verified
This page displays a list of users who have access to your SiteLock Dashboard. As the owner, only you can change the users, domains, and account information. The other users on your account can only view the site data in the Dashboard, install the SiteLock Trust Seal, and/or open a support ticket via the Dashboard.
The Settings page allows you to change your security question, configure two-factor authentication, email subscription, notifications, and product settings.
This page will allow you to update your account information, such as contact information for the main account or configure information individually for each domain.
This is your go-to page if you need additional assistance navigating your Dashboard. It provides an overview of your Dashboard and information about your products.
Use the Submit Ticketpopup to select one of your SiteLock domains and provide a message.
Getting to Know Your Dashboard Features
The following section provides a brief overview of the six basic features of your SiteLock Dashboard. These features are located to the right of the SiteLock logo at the top left.
Clicking the SiteLock logo in the top left will always bring you back to the main Dashboard page.
By clicking the hamburger icon (three lines) to the left of the SiteLock logo, the left navigation will collapse so only icons will display. Click it again to expand it.
The exclamation point icon will bring you to the compliance page. If you need to complete the setup for a specific product, you can click this icon for help.
Deploy SiteLock Trust Seal
The SiteLock Trust Seal graphic is located to the left of the exclamation point icon. By clicking this icon, you will be redirected to a new page outlining how to set up and install your Trust Seal.
The Notifications section will alert you to any SiteLock notifications you have. For example, if a scan finds malware on your website, you can find this alert in the Notification section. If you would like to receive alerts via email, simply turn on this functionality in Settings -> Email Subscription.
Download Security Summary Report
The Security Summary Report is located at the top left of your Dashboard. Download your security report at any time to see a current overview of your recent scans and their results.