About Root WHM
We offer a full WHM with root access for VPS and dedicated owners.
All WHM users have:
- the tools needed to create, delete, and suspend your cPanel accounts.
- the tools needed to manage and monitor your sites (password resets).
- access to all of your domains' DNS zones.
- the ability to configure your own customers' support requests through cPanel.
- permission to check the server information and status.
- access to customize your hosting and control panel (skeleton directory, branding).
- ability to change your client domain names and usernames.
The root owner's WHM also has:
- ability to change your primary cPanel username.
- access to install SSL certificates.
- permission to restart services (http, mail, sql, ssh).
- ability to assign IP addresses.
- the automated backups tool.
- the reseller center (used for managing resellers).