How to Manage Optimized WordPress
You will be able to install, modify, or delete a WP blog directly from your Customer Portal.
Optimized WordPress users will have a dashboard in their portal to manage their Optimized WordPress installations and email accounts.
How to Purchase a New Optimized WordPress Hosting Package
If you want to add an Optimized WordPress (OWP) hosting package to your account, you can follow the steps below.
- Log in to your Customer Portal
- Select Hosting on the left-hand menu.
- Then click the Add a Package button.
- You'll be presented with a list of available hosting packages. Click Add next to WordPress, and you'll be redirected to the order page.
- The order page will default to the Register A New Domain tab, but if you already have a domain that you want to use, select the I Already Own This Domain tab and enter the domain name in the WordPress Domain box.
- Then select the number of blogs and billing cycle you need.
- Under Enter Your Billing Info, you can opt to use a card you have on file already, add a new card, or start a PayPal billing agreement.
- OWP hosting packages come bundled with Sitelock and CodeGuard subscriptions, so these are already selected for you. You can add a Positive SSL certificate to your order at this step if you would like.
- Once you complete the purchase, you will land back on your Hosting dashboard. The installation process can take up to 30 minutes to complete. You will receive two emails titled "Getting Started with Optimized Wordpress" and "New WordPress Site" when the installation is done.
How to Manage Your WordPress Installation
To manage your new WordPress site, first ensure that your nameservers are updated to the ones provided in your welcome email; then return to your manage OWP dashboard.
- Log into your Customer Portal
- Select the Hosting tab on the left-hand menu, then click Manage for your Optimized WordPress host.
- This will take you to the Optimized WordPress dashboard. At the top of this page you will be able to:
- View Plan information and Renewal Date
- Change or Upgrade your Plan
- Create a new blog
Then the menu for each blog will give you these options:
- WordPress Admin: Takes you directly to your WordPress Admin dashboard.
- Cache Settings: Manage your WordPress caching settings.
- Email Accounts: Manage and access the email accounts for your blog's domain.
- Delete WordPress Blog: This option will allow you to delete an OWP installation to make room for a new one on your current plan.
- CodeGuard: Takes you directly to your CodeGuard dashboard to manage your backups.
- SiteLock: Takes you directly to your SiteLock dashboard to manage your site's security.
- Manage FTP: Let's you create and modify FTP accounts for your OWP installation.
- SSL: Will allow you to manage your website's SSL certificate.