How to Log into Webmail
Webmail is a great feature offered by cPanel. Here is a video tutorial on how to login to Webmail.
There are two ways that you can log into Webmail:
- Access webmail through cPanel (administrator access only)
- Access webmail via direct links ⤵ (for email users)
Access Webmail via Direct Link
If your domain has propagated, you can access webmail by typing any of the following URLs into your browser's address bar. In the examples below, substitute your primary domain or addon domain name for example.com.
You can also access Webmail by going through the default webmail port 2095:
The following method does not work for addon domains:
Accessing Horde or RoundCube via Direct Link
As an alternative to going to webmail, you can utilize one of the two default webmail clients through a direct URL – Horde or Roundcube. Enter one of the following URLs in your browser's address bar, replacing example.com with your primary domain name:
Logging into Webmail
Once you go to any of the addresses above, you will be prompted for your email address and password.
- In the Email Address field, type your complete email address (e.g. firstname.lastname@example.org).
- In the Password field, enter the password you provided when you created the email account.
We have listed down articles that you may find helpful in navigating and setting up your Webmail. Please check out these helpful references.
- Webmail Email Applications
- How Do I Access My Spam Folder?
- Secure Webmail
- Webmail Programs
- How Can I Set Up Webmail to Go Directly to Horde or RoundCube?
- How to Change Your Webmail Password