How to Access Your Email Through cPanel
There are many ways to read your email. Usually, users will go to
example.com/webmail and log in. Here is a video guide showing you how to log in to webmail:
To access your email accounts through your cPanel, please follow the instructions below.
- Log in to cPanel.
- In the Email section, click on the Email Accounts icon – not the Webmail icon!
- Locate the email account you wish to access from the list.
- Click on the Check Email button beside your email account to launch webmail.
- Provide your password in the page prompt.
If you really need to force your way in, you can reset the email password by clicking the Manage button on the previous page.
- Select your preferred webmail application.
You have now accessed your email through cPanel.