How to Access Your Email Through cPanel
There are many ways to read your email. Usually, users will go to
example.com/webmail and log in. Here is a video guide showing you how to log in to webmail:
To access your email accounts through your cPanel, follow the instructions below:
- Log in to cPanel.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon in the Email section – not the Webmail icon!
- Locate the email account you wish to access from the list.
- Click on the Check Email button beside your email account to launch webmail.
- Select your preferred webmail application.
If you need to force your way in, you can reset the email password by clicking the Manage button on the previous page.
- Congratulations! You have now accessed your email through cPanel.