How to Access Your Email Through cPanel
There are several ways to read your email. Normally, users will go to
yourdomainname.com/webmail and login. Here is a video tutorial on how to login to webmail:
To access your email accounts through your cPanel, please follow the instructions below.
- Log into cPanel.
- Click on the Email Accounts icon (not the Webmail icon!).
- Find the email account you wish to access in the list of email accounts.
- Locate the email account you want to access and click More. Then, click on Access Webmail.
- A new page asking for your password will appear. Enter the correct password. (If you need to force your way in, you can reset the email password with the Change Password link on the previous page.)
- Select your preferred webmail application.
You have now accessed your email through cPanel.