How to Reset Your cPanel Password
If you have lost or forgotten your cPanel password, you can easily reset it in the Customer Portal.
We may request additional information to verify your identity. We apologize in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
How to Reset cPanel Password via Customer Portal
- Log in to your Customer Portal.
- Locate the hosting package you wish to edit and click Manage under the domain name.
- Select the Settings tab on top of the page.
- Click Reset Password. Here you can choose to create a password, or you can click on the Generate a New Password tab to have one generated for you.
- Enter and confirm a new password, or generate a new password, and then click Change Password. A confirmation message will be displayed at the top of the page notifying you of the update.
You can now log in to the cPanel using your new password!