How to Install WHMCS
How To Obtain a WHMCS License
How To Install WHMCS
There are several methods on how to install WHMCS.
You can easily install WHMCS using the Softaculous application of your cPanel. Please see below for the instructions.
- Log in to cPanel.
- Look for the Software section, then click the Softaculous Apps Installer icon.
- Using the search bar on the top left menu, search for WHMCS.
- On the WHMCS page, click the Install tab.
- Fill out the installation form.
- Once done filling out the necessary fields, click Install at the bottom page.
Congratulations! WHMCS is now set up.
While installing WHMCS via Softaculous is strongly recommended, you also have the option to use QuickInstall, if it is still available in your cPanel.
Here is a video tutorial to guide you in installing WHMCS via QuickInstall.
Via Manual Installation
If you prefer using the manual method of installation, you need to download WHMCS from https://www.whmcs.com/members/clientarea.php. You may visit this article for detailed instructions.