The default WHMCS installation available through HostGator includes client management, billing, and support tools. The functionality of WHMCS can be extended in multiple ways through Addons, of which several are listed below.
Some of these Addons are only visible when you log in to your WHMCS administration panel and are not listed publicly on their website (since they only apply to certain types of licenses.)
WHMCS is branded by default with the WHMCS logo, and this can only be removed via the Branding Removal purchase. You must purchase this and other addons directly from WHMCS Ltd. or via your administration panel.
Here are some examples of addons offered by WHMCS.
- Branding Removal - Want to hide the "Powered by WHMCS" line in your client website area? Register or upgrade to a Plus tier or above package of WHMCS.
- Mobile Apps - Get WHMCS for your Android and iPhone devices so you can manage your business while you're away from your work area.
- Project Management - You can track your tasks, projects, and time with this addon.
- Customizable Package Addon - This feature is used to allow your clients to choose their preferred settings from their hosting package and have them provisioned on your server.
- Licensing Addon - Need software licensing? This is the addon that you need.
- Live Chat Addon - This is a live chat and visitor monitoring solution for WHMCS.