Is My Domain Registered with LaunchPad or eNom?
HostGator utilizes two registrars - eNom and our own domain registration service, LaunchPad.
HostGator's Customer Portal allows you to manage most of your domains from a single control panel. If your domain is not found in the Customer Portal, it may be an eNom domain (also called HostGator/eNom domains) that requires access via the Registry Rocket portal.
For more information on what domains you can register with HostGator, please check out our article, Registering Domain Names and TLD Prices.
Signs you are with LaunchPad
LaunchPad is a domain registrar owned by HostGator and currently the only registrar used for all new .COM, .ORG, .NET, .BIZ and .INFO domain registrations. Your domain is most likely registered with LaunchPad if any of the following is true:
- You are able to access your domain in your Customer Portal (additional details below ⤵).
- When you do a WHOIS lookup for the domain, it says "Registration Service Provided By: LAUNCHPAD.COM, INC." or it says that the ICANN registrar is "LAUNCHPAD.COM, INC."
Signs you are with HostGator/eNom (Registry Rocket)
HostGator/eNom refers to domains registered with HostGator's eNom reseller account, which is also known as Registry Rocket. Your domain is most likely registered with HostGator/eNom if any of the following is true:
- You registered your domain at Registry Rocket.
- You can manage your domain at Registry Rocket.
- You cannot manage your domain in your Customer Portal (additional details below ⤵).
- When you do a WHOIS lookup for the domain, it says "Registration Service Provided By: HostGator" and/or says that the ICANN registrar is "eNom."
- HostGator handles all support issues for domains registered through HostGator, regardless of whether the domain is registered with HostGator/eNom or LaunchPad.
- HostGator does not provide support for domains registered directly with eNom or another eNom reseller since we have no access to your domain in that case. We can only access domains registered with HostGator's eNom reseller account or LaunchPad; however, If you are registered elsewhere, we can try to direct you to who you need to contact.
"Where can I see my domains at HostGator?"
To manage your domain name:
- Log in to your Customer Portal.
- Enter your primary email address and password.
- Click Domains from the left-side menu. This will bring up the HostGator domain control panel and will display the domains you registered (and transferred) in HostGator.
You can also visit our consolidated guide of domain-related articles, Domain Overview.
For our go-to articles when it comes to managing your domains, please check out the Domain How-To's articles.
Looking for troubleshooting articles? You may browse through our Domain Troubleshooting guide.