How Do I Know if My Domain is Registered with LaunchPad or HostGator/eNom?
HostGator has created a single control panel at https://portal.hostgator.com/domain/manage to help you purchase and manage most HostGator domains from a single location.
Domestic eNom domains purchased through HostGator (also called HostGator/eNom domains) can also be accessed and managed through the Registry Rocket portal.
Signs You Are With LaunchPad
LaunchPad is a domain registrar owned by HostGator and currently the only registrar used for all new .COM, .ORG, .NET, .BIZ and .INFO domain registrations. Your domain is most likely registered with LaunchPad if any of the following is true:
- You are able to access your domain in your Customer Portal (additional details below ⤵).
- When you do a WHOIS lookup for the domain, it says "Registration Service Provided By: LAUNCHPAD.COM,INC." or it says that the ICANN registrar is "LAUNCHPAD.COM, INC."
Signs You Are With HostGator/eNom (Registry Rocket)
HostGator/eNom refers to domains registered with HostGator's eNom reseller account, which is also known as Registry Rocket. Your domain is most likely registered with HostGator/eNom if any of the following is true:
- You registered your domain at Registry Rocket.
- You can manage your domain at Registry Rocket.
- You cannot access your domain in your Customer Portal (additional details below ⤵).
- When you do a WHOIS lookup for the domain, it says "Registration Service Provided By: HostGator" and/or says that the ICANN registrar is "eNom."
HostGator handles all support issues for domains registered through HostGator, regardless of whether the domain is registered with HostGator/eNom or LaunchPad.
HostGator does not provide support for domains registered directly with eNom or another eNom reseller since we have no access to your domain in that case. We can only access domains registered with HostGator's eNom reseller account or LaunchPad; however, If you are registered elsewhere, we can try to direct you to who you need to contact.
Accessing Domains in Your Customer Portal
To access your domain name from your Customer Portal:
- Visit https://portal.hostgator.com/
- Log in with your primary email address and billing password.
- Click the Domains tab. This will bring up the HostGator domain control panel and may manage your domains there.