I Purchased My Domain Name from HostGator. How Do I Log in to that Account?
All domains purchased at HostGator are registered in LaunchPad or eNom. Depending on which registrar your domain is registered with, you can manage your domains either in the Customer Portal or Registry Rocket.
If you want to know what domain TLDs you can register with HostGator, please visit the following article.
Most domains (both LaunchPad and eNom) can be managed within the Customer Portal.
To access your domains:
- Log in to your Customer Portal.
- Forgot your password? Let us help! Just enter your billing email address on the Forgot Password page.
- Click the Domains tab from the left-side menu.
- Under Manage Domains, you will see a list of domains you've registered and transferred to HostGator and their status.
- Click on More to view the Domain Overview section.
The Domains Overview section will show all the features you can do with your domain name. For more information about domain management, please visit the following article.
If the steps above are not working for your domain, it may be a HostGator/eNom domain requiring management via the Registry Rocket.
To manage domains in Registry Rocket:
- Go to Registry Rocket.
- In the Manage Your Domain box on the right-hand side, enter your domain name (without http, https, or www).
- Enter your billing password.
- Click the Login button.
We have compiled our most popular domain-related articles into different series.
- Domain Overview - Here is our consolidated guide of domain-related articles.
- Domain How-To's - You may visit our go-to articles for domain management.
- Domain Concepts - Learn more about domains and what you can do with them!
- Domain Troubleshooting - This is an ultimate guide to troubleshooting common domain-related website issues.