How to Transfer Files with FileZilla
Once you have connected to the server using FileZilla, transferring files within FileZilla has been simplified to a simple drag and drop process.
Files and folders can be transferred in any number of ways:
- Clicking and dragging an item from the left local column to the right remote column, or vice versa.
- Clicking and dragging an item from your desktop or open window on your computer to the right remote column, or vice versa.
Any of these methods will copy files from your local machine to the remote server or from the remote server to your local machine.
FileZilla Article Series
- How to Obtain & Install FileZilla
- How to Configure & Connect with FileZilla
- How to Manage Files in FileZilla
- How to Transfer Files in FileZilla