Revising Your Website
After you have your pages built, images in place, and all the content you need, it's time to think about improving your site. A good website grows and changes to provide better experiences for your visitors.
Some things that you can do to make a good site even better:
- Use your website like a visitor would and get feedback from your website users. Use that feedback to make their experience better.
- Look for large blocks of text or sentences that are unclear. Look for ways to increase the readability of your website.
- Do your images all share a common theme? It helps the cohesiveness of a website if they have a similar look and feel.
- Make sure your page is secure and loads fast. Services like SiteLock and Cloud Hosting help prevent compromises and make your page load faster worldwide.
SiteLock provides automated malware removal, protects your brand's reputation, and defends your site from malicious attacks. Take advantage of these awesome features now and be a security superhero!
- Have a clear Call to Action. Make sure your site immediately invites visitors to contact/email/buy as soon as they arrive.
- Is your site mobile-friendly? Search engines rank mobile-friendly sites higher, making them more effective.
- Use services such as HostGator SEO Tools to help your site rank the best it possibly can.
- Securing your site with an SSL can also increase your search engine ranking and is essential for eCommerce!
Many of these changes can be made easily and without much difficulty. By ensuring your site is easy to use and quickly directs your visitors where they need to go, you can become one of the top-ranking sites in your field!