How to Adjust Email Quota in cPanel
When creating email accounts in cPanel, users have the ability to set the email quota for each email account. It can also be adjusted manually if a user is expecting an influx of incoming email or if a user is about to exceed the allotted quota.
Shared hosting plans are allowed unlimited disk space, bandwidth and email quota; Reseller, VPS and Dedicated Server plans, however, must be mindful not to exceed their allotted resources.
Changing the Quota for an Email Account
The steps below will provide you a quick and easy walkthrough of how to update the quota for an email account.
- Log into cPanel.
- Navigate to the Email section.
- Select the Email Accounts icon.
- Scroll down to the email address for which you need to update the quota resources.
- Next to the desired email address, click Change Quota.
- Either type in the new quota amount or select the Unlimited option.
- Click Change Quota.
Once you have completed the steps above, the changes will be implemented immediately.