This Facebook Live occurred on January 25th, 2017. Thanks to everyone who joined us!
Here are the links we promised and additional resources to help you get started on a stress-free sales tracking solution!
- Webinar slide deck
- HostGator’s free UTM Builder
- Adding Google Analytics to your WordPress Website
- Ultimate Resource Guide to Google Analytics
Original post below:
Think back on your most recent sale and ask yourself the following questions…
- How did it go?
- Which channels did you use?
- Which ones performed best? Which performed worst?
- What do you need to replicate next time?
- What should you not do again?
It’s easy enough to answer the first question.
If you aren’t able to answer the rest, or you find yourself just answering from your gut, that’s a sign that you need to be using sales tracking.
Fortunately, we’ve got an upcoming webinar designed to help you do just that. Drawing on our own experiences at HostGator from managing the sales tracking for our weeklong 2016 Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale, we’ll share how to easily and systematically identify your marketing channels and track which sales come from which channels.
How does this knowledge help you?
- You’ll plan future sales better because you’ll know which channels perform best.
- You’ll devote more energy and spend to your higher-performing channels, and waste less money in your underperforming ones.
- You’ll have more time to spend strategizing and building your business because the tracking will be taken care of.
- Most importantly, you’ll make more money and grow your business faster.
Join us Wednesday, January 25th at noon Central on Facebook Live for a FREE webinar. You’ll leave feeling energized, motivated, and excited for better sales performance. We promise.
Meet Your Hosts:
About Amelia Willson
Amelia is the Content Marketing Manager for HostGator. Her areas of expertise include content development and strategy, SEO, and online reputation management. When she’s not helping entrepreneurs with their online marketing needs, you can usually find her running around Austin with her dog or blogging about Disneyland.
About Kyler Patterson
Kyler is the Customer Growth Manager for HostGator. He has been featured in Search Engine Journal, Social Media Examiner, and other industry publications. When he’s not working his 9-5, you can probably catch him playing with his Facebook ads.
Discover the simple solution to sales tracking. Join us Wednesday, January 25th at noon Central for a FREE webinar hosted on Facebook Live. We’ll reveal how we manage our sales tracking at HostGator, and provide you with free plug-and-play resources so you can do the same. See you there!