Do you have a side hustle? A “Side Hustle” is a venture created in addition to an individual’s primary income source, created with the intent to gain money, credibility, community, or even a career.
Maybe your “day job” wasn’t fulfilling your creative needs. Maybe you needed supplemental income to support your hobbies. Maybe you wanted to jump on the blog wave to share your ideas, make money, or simply get your creative juices flowing. Or maybe you wanted to create a community of like-minded individuals to support something you’re passionate about.
Whatever reason led you to create a “side hustle,” we know the hustle and grind can be tough. And there’s truth in the name – the hustle often means late nights, early morning ‘jam sessions,’ and to-do lists before you ever get to your day job. It’s dreaming up your perfect life, and then hustling to make it happen.
At HostGator, we love the side hustlers because our company was founded the same way – in a college dorm room where a single college student had big ideas to make money. His big ideas sky rocketed into an international company with millions of websites launched to date.
Who knows if your side hustle will turn into something like HostGator one day, but the first step to building your dream starts with the hustle. We want to hear your story, and how you’ve used a HostGator website to support your side hustle goals!
About the Competition
HostGator’s Side Hustle Awards competition celebrates side hustlers like you who are working hard to make the big dream happen.
A “Side Hustle” is a venture created in addition to an individual’s primary income source, created with the intent to gain money, credibility, community, or even a career. The side hustle can now be full-time employment, but should have originally been created as a supplementary activity.
You’re hustling. It’s time to celebrate your hard work! Tell us about your side hustle and what makes it successful! Complete the entry form below for a chance to win cash prizes and free hosting for 1 year*!
Get your entries in NOW because the first 100 qualified entries will receive a special Side Hustle Fuel Pack – a Starbucks gift card, Yeti tumbler, and limited-edition Snappy stress ball!
The contest is only open to current customers of HostGator with a live and active website hosted with HostGator.
- 1st Prize – $1000 plus free website hosting for 1 year*
- 2nd Prize – $500 plus free website hosting for 1 year*
- 3rd Prize – $250 plus free website hosting for 1 year*
- First 100 qualified entries get Side Hustle Fuel Kits!
An entry is considered “qualified” once all elements of entry form have been completed and the website is verified as hosted with HostGator.
* Note: free hosting package does not include dedicated servers and VPS. Earnings for hosting credit will be applied to individual’s HostGator account.
- Entrants must be current customers (hosted with HostGator), with a website created prior to award announcement.
- Applicant must enter on their own behalf (no freelancers submitting for client).
- Entrant’s side hustle website must be hosted with HostGator.
- Entrant must be 18 years of age and older.
- Entrant must reside in the United States.
- No HostGator Affiliates, EIG employees, or their immediate family members.
- Entry must be submitted in written English language.
- Must approve HostGator to use your story in marketing materials and promotions.
- Click to review complete details, including [Official Rules of this contest].
If you have questions about this contest, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.