WHMCS Configuring Automation Settings
The video guide below will show you where you can configure your Automation Settings in WHMCS.
Creating your Automated Settings
- Begin by clicking the Setup tab from the top menu.
- Click Automation Settings.
- This is where you can see various options to configure how WHMCS invoices customers and actions to be taken upon non-payment.
- Once you have determined the automation setting for invoices and non-payment, select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- You will see a message Changes Saved Successfully, and you will be given a cron command.
Setting up the Automation
- Copy the cron command.
- Log into your cPanel.
- In cPanel, select the Cron Jobs icon.
- Once inside the Cron Jobs setting, you will want to set the Common Setting dropdown to the Once a Day option.
- Then, on the Minutes and Hour setting, you will want to enter 0 running your cron exactly at midnight.
- Next, paste the cron command from WHMCS into the Command field and select the Add New Cron Job button.
Your Automation Settings are now setup.