Weebly Tutorial and Walkthrough Part 3
Now that you have multimedia components to enhance your content, you may wish to make your website more user-friendly with interactive features for visitors.
This tutorial will provide you with an example of how to add various features to your Weebly website. Keep in mind that this is just an example, and you are free to design your site however you see fit. If you would like more in-depth instructions on a particular task, click on any of the links below to learn more.
- Add a new page for your contact form.
- Once the page is created, use the left sidebar to drag and drop a Text block from the Elements tab to provide some descriptive text for your form.
- Below the paragraph you just created, add a contact form.
- To the right side of the contact form add an image to make the page more attractive.
- Below the picture, add a map so that visitors can see your location.