How to Set Up Email Forwarding - Plesk
This article will detail the process for setting up email forwarding in Plesk. To create an email forwarder in Plesk, follow the instructions below.
Note: This example is using Plesk 18. The steps will be the same for other versions of Plesk; however, the button locations may be different.
- Click on the Mail tab.
- Select the email address that you wish to modify.
- Click on the Forwarding tab.
- In the email's Forwarding page, do the following:
- Click on the Switch on mail forwarding if it is not switched on already.
- Type in the email address you want to forward the emails to.
- Click the OK button.