FTP, create an FTP user - Plesk
To create a new FTP user in Plesk do the following:
- Log into the End User side of Plesk
- Click on Websites and Domains
- Click on FTP Access
- Click on Create Additional FTP Account
- Fill out the form that is displayed:
- FTP Account Name: what do you want the login to be? (Required field)
- Home Directory: This will be the highest directory they will have access to. By default they have access to / for the Subscription.
Do note they will have access to everything below this point. (Required Field)
- New FTP Password and Confirm FTP Password should be self explanatory, type in what the FTP password should be for this user. (Required Fields)
- Then click on the OK button and the new FTP user will be created.
Note: You must use the IP address to connect via FTP. To locate the IP Address, go to Web Hosting Access under Websites & Domains.