Email Setup for Outlook 2016/2019
This will guide you on how to configure your Email Account with HostGator on Microsoft Outlook 2019. The process is similar to Outlook 2016 with a few changes in UI.
Microsoft Outlook 2016/2019 Startup Wizard
Should you opt to use the Startup Wizard, when it appears:
- Click Next.
- On the Email Accounts page of the Wizard, click Next to set up an email account.
- Proceed to step 2 below.
- Launch Outlook 2016/2019.
- Click on the File and select Add Account.
- Enter your Email address.
- Click on Advanced Options and check the box Let me set up my account manually.
- Click Connect.
- Choose your preferred Protocol (POP or IMAP).
- Enter the information for your Email Configuration settings on the next page and click Next.
Depending on your hosting type, click the links below to know about your email settings.
- Enter your password and hit on Connect.
- The email account configuration has been completed. Click Done.
- You can now send and receive emails from your Email Client.