Email Setup for Outlook 2016/2019
Follow the instructions below to configure email using Microsoft Outlook 2016/2019.
Note: The email account will be configured with SSL Hostnames for SMTP and IMAP protocols.
Microsoft Outlook 2016/2019 Startup Wizard
Should you opt to use the Startup Wizard, when it appears:
- Click Next.
- On the Email Accounts page of the wizard, click next to set up an email account.
- Proceed to step 4 below
- Open Outlook 2016/2019.
- Click on the File Menu > Add Account.
- Enter your email address.
- Click on Advanced Options and check the box “Let me set up my account manually.”
- Tap Connect.
- Select your preferred Protocol (POP or IMAP).
- Enter the information for your Email Configuration settings on the next page and click Next.
- Enter your password and hit on Connect.
- The email account configuration has been completed. Click Done.
- Start sending and receiving emails now on Outlook 2016/2019.