How To Create Email Accounts - Plesk
The following steps will allow you to create new email accounts in Plesk:
Note: This example is using Plesk 17.8.11; however, the steps will be similar for other versions of Plesk.
- Login to Plesk.
- If using your admin login, under Hosting Services, select Domains and click the link to Manage in Customer Panel (Control Panel link).
- Select Mail in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Create Email Address button.
- Enter a name for this Email address.
- If more than one (1) domain is listed in the account, select the desired domain name from the drop-down.
- Check the box to grant the email Access to the Customer Panel.
- Create or generate a password for the email account.
- Specify the mailbox size limit (25 MB is a good start) or opt to use the default size.
- (Optional) Create a description for the email that will be visible to everyone who has access to that email account.
- Click the OK button to finish.
Note: In July 2019, Windows Dedicated Servers by default will have MailEnable Standard installed. Windows Dedicated Servers prior to July 2019 will have SmarterMail. If your Windows Dedicated Server has SmarterMail, it is possible to create email accounts directly within SmarterMail. Please note that all email accounts should be created within Plesk for proper synchronization of settings. Any email accounts created outside of Plesk may not be supported by our Windows Administration.