How To Create Email Accounts - Plesk
Plesk makes it simple to create email accounts customized to your domain. Having a firstname.lastname@example.org email address makes your website look professional and separates your personal email from your website email.
To create a new email account in Plesk Control Panel:
- Log in to Plesk.
- Select the Mail tab in the left-hand menu.
- Click the Create Email Address button.
- Type the left part of the email address before the @ sign, and if you have several domain names on your account, select the desired domain name from the dropdown to which the email address will be created.
- Create or generate a password for the email account.
- Specify the mailbox size limit (25 MB is a good start) or use the default size.
Leave the Mailbox checkbox selected. Clearing this checkbox makes sense only if you want to use this address as a mail forwarder, which will forward all incoming mail to another address.
- (Optional) Create a description for the email visible to everyone who has access to that email account.
- Click the OK button to finish.
Next: Forwarding Mail