Customer Portal - Manage Credit Cards
The Manage Credit Cards page allows you to add, delete, and edit credit cards from within your Customer Portal.
To change your method of payment, follow the directions below for the method of your choice.
If you need assistance with your bill or need to temporarily pause your website, we can help. Contact us via phone or chat so we can find a solution that works for you. If you wish to cancel your hosting services altogether, we are sad to see you go. You may use the following online form to complete the process. If you just need to cancel an individual hosting package, check out the documentation on How Do I Cancel My Account?
Credit Cards & Payment Cards
- Log into your Customer Portal at https://portal.hostgator.com/.
- If you cannot remember your password, click on the Forgot Password link below the login area, then follow the instructions emailed to the primary email address on file.
- Select Credit Cards from the Billing section of the menu.
Remove a Card
To remove a card from your billing account:
- Select the card you wish to remove.
- Click Delete Selected to remove the card.
Note: Payments will be automatically drawn from the credit card on the account. A card cannot be removed if there is no other credit card on file in order to prevent service interruption. If you would like to remove your only card on file, please contact us via phone or chat for assistance.
Add a New Card
To add a new card to your billing account:
- Select Add New Card.
- Input the information requested.
- Click Add New Credit Card.
- If you wish for this new card to be your default card, select the box in the Set Default portion of the page.
Edit an Existing Card
To edit an existing card on your billing account:
- Select the card you wish to edit and then click Edit Selected.
- You will then be able to edit the name on the card, card number, and expiration date.
- Once you have made the desired changes, select Save Changes.