Constant Contact is a premium email marketing service available to customers hosting on Hatchling, Baby, and Business packages.
Email marketing campaigns are one of the most productive methods for reaching your core audience and converting sales. Constant Contact includes extensive tools to help you manage your contact lists, marketing campaigns, and more! They have in-depth resources made available through their knowledgebase, and have provided the following articles to help you get started:
- How does Free Trial work?
- How do I sign up?
- How Do I Access My Account?
- General Account Information
- Managing Your Contact
- Growing Your Contact List
- Creating Your Email Campaign
- Viewing Your Email Reports
- How Can I Cancel Constant Contact?
How does Free Trial work?
HostGator offers FREE for the first three months to the First-Tier of Constant Contact up to 500 addresses for our Shared hosting customers.
- After three months, the service will revert to the full price. You can choose to move to the next tier of the addon or have this addon canceled. For the cost price of Constant Contact, please visit this link.
- If the plan is upgraded to the next tier while still within the free trial period, the account is charged the full price.
- If the plan is downgraded to the first tier during the trial period, the plan will be changed back to FREE until the three-month promo has ended.
How do I sign up?
Once you have signed in to your Customer Portal:
- Select the Hosting tab.
- Click Manage under the domain you wish to add the Constant Contact.
- In the Overview section, click Learn More for Constant Contact.
- Select Get Started! at the top, or scroll down to read additional information and select Get Started! at the bottom.
How Do I Access My Account?
After purchasing Constant Contact from HostGator, you may access your Constant Contact services directly from your HostGator billing portal. To login to your Constant Contact Dashboard, log in to your Customer Portal then follow these steps:
- Select the Hosting tab.
- Under the domain names associated with Constant Contact, click Manage.
- In the Overview section, click Manage for Constant Contact.
- Then, click on Login to Dashboard.
How is pricing determined?
Pricing is based on the number of unique email addresses in your account. More specifically, the total number of unique email addresses in your contact list during the previous billing period determines your current billing period's pricing. You are not charged for contacts in your Do Not Mail and Removed lists.
How many emails can I send out in a month?
You can send unlimited emails per month.
Is there a size limit to how large an email can become?
There is a theoretical limit for emails created in Constant Contact, but it is substantial, and we have never had a customer reach the limit.
How many emails can I store in my account?
There is no limit on the number of email addresses you can keep in Constant Contact.
Is Constant Contact PCI compliant?
Constant Contact is (PCI) Payment Card Industry Level 2 compliant.
For additional assistance, please see Constant Contact's Support page.
How Can I Cancel Constant Contact?
To cancel Constant Contact, please contact our Billing department via phone or Live Chat requesting cancellation.