Constant Contact is a premium email marketing service available to customers hosting on Hatchling, Baby, and Business packages.
Email marketing campaigns are one of the most productive methods for reaching your core audience and converting sales. Constant Contact includes extensive tools to help you manage your contact lists, marketing campaigns, and more! They have in-depth resources made available through their knowledge base, and have provided the following articles to help you get started:
- How does Free Trial work?
- How do I sign up?
- How Do I Access My Account?
- General Account Information
- Managing Your Contact
- Growing Your Contact List
- Creating Your Email Campaign
- Viewing Your Email Reports
- How Can I Cancel Constant Contact?
How does Free Trial work?
HostGator offers FREE for the first 3 months to the First-Tier of Constant Contact up to 500 addresses, for our Shared hosting customers.
- After the 3-month period is over, the service will revert to the full price. You can choose to move to the next tier of the addon or you can have this addon cancelled. For the full prices of Constant Contact, please visit this link.
- If the plan is upgraded to the next tier while still within the FREE 3-month promo, the plan will be moved to the full price.
- If the plan is downgraded to the first tier while within the FREE 3-month promo, the plan will be reverted to FREE until the 3-month promo is completed.
How do I sign up?
Once you have signed into your Customer Portal:
- Select the Hosting tab.
- Click Manage under the domain you wish to add Constant Contact on.
- In the Overview section, click Learn More for Constant Contact.
- Choose Get Started! at the top, or scroll down to read additional information and select Get Started! at the bottom.
How Do I Access My Account?
After purchasing Constant Contact from HostGator, you may access your Constant Contact services directly from your HostGator billing portal. To login to your Constant Contact Dashboard, login to your Customer Portal then follow these steps:
- Select the Hosting tab.
- Click Manage under the domain you wish to manage Constant Contact for.
- In the Overview section, click Manage for Constant Contact.
- Then, click on Login to Dashboard.
How is pricing determined?
Pricing is based on the number of unique email addresses in your account. More specifically, the greatest number of unique email addresses in your contact list during the previous billing period determines your current billing period's pricing. You are not charged for contacts in your Do Not Mail and Removed lists.
How many emails can I send out in a month?
You have an unlimited amount of email that can be sent out in the month.
Is there a size limit to how large an email can become?
There is a theoretical size limit for emails created in Constant Contact, but it is very large and we have never had a customer reach the limit.
How many emails can I store in my account?
There is no limit to the number of emails that you can keep in your Constant Contact account.
Is Constant Contact PCI compliant?
Constant Contact is Payment Card Industry (PCI) Level 2 compliant.
For additional assistance, please see Constant Contact's Support page.
How Can I Cancel Constant Contact?
To cancel Constant Contact, please contact our Billing department via phone or Live Chat requesting cancellation.