Constant Contact Email Marketing
Email Marketing is one of the most inexpensive and effective ways for a small business to reach its customers. HostGator knows how difficult it is to effectively run an email marketing campaign, especially one that adheres to the current spam laws, allows you to send to large groups, and track your results. That's why HostGator is proud to provide Constant Contact to you.
67% of SMBs cite that their email lists are still growing. [Source: Marketing Sherpa]
This article discusses the following topics:
- Why email? ⤵
- Who uses email marketing? ⤵
- Constant Contact toolkit ⤵
- Pricing ⤵
- How to order Constant Contact? ⤵
- Frequently Asked Questions ⤵
- It is the most inexpensive, effective, and efficient way to reach customers and grow your business.
- Helps you turn website visitors into repeat customers.
- Helps you keep your customers up-to-date and stay top of mind with news, content, and updates about your business.
- Helps you generate word-of-mouth referrals.
- Attracts new customers, leads, donors, and volunteers.
- Builds brand awareness and reputation.
Email is almost 40x better at acquiring new customers than Facebook and Twitter. [Source: McKinsey & Company]
Who uses email marketing?
Here is a list of some of the most prominent groups that use email marketing.
- Nonprofit Associations
- Educational Nonprofits
- Religious Nonprofits
- Real Estate
- Marketing/Advertising/Public Relations
91% of consumers use email at least once a day. [Source: Exact Target]
Constant Contact toolkit
Constant Contact provides you with the following tools:
- Customizable mobile-friendly email templates allow you to easily change colors and add content and images to match your website.
- Mobile-friendly emails will look good on any device; pc, tablet, smartphone.
- Contact management helps store, organize, and maintain contact lists to ensure that you are sending relevant information to the right audience.
- List-building tools allow you to grow your customer list and act as a lead channel to convert your audience into paying customers.
- Tracking tools for deliverability opens, clicks, and forwards make it easy to see what’s working. Leverage this information to make educated decisions to better manage your online marketing and business.
- The award-winning support team is available 7 days a week to promptly answers all of your questions.
- Social media tools enable you to post your emails to your social networks and for your audience to share your emails on theirs. Quickly expand your reach and further magnify your message.
- 1 MB image and file storage save you time that could be wasted hunting for content.
- Compliance features avoid the risk of being marked as spam or violating email governance laws such as CAN-SPAM or CASL.
42% of businesses say email is one of their most effective lead generation channels [Source: Circle Research]
Take advantage of Constant Contact's introductory pricing for 0-500 emails free for the first 3 months. Check the chart below for additional levels of service and pricing:
|Contacts||List size price per month (after the free trial)|
|0 - 500||$20*|
|501 - 2,500||$35|
|2,501 - 5,000||$55|
|5,001 - 10,000||$85|
|10,001 - 25,000||$195|
- *For 0-500 contacts, it renews at this price after the first 3 months.
- Prices are shown in USD.
How to order Constant Contact
You can order Constant Contact directly from your Customer Portal. The step-by-step instructions are found in our getting started guide for Constant Contact at the link below:
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have enough time to use email marketing?
The Quick Start Program makes it fast and easy to enroll. We will set up your account, import your list, set up list growth tools, and create a template based on your brand and colors.
What if I already use another email marketing provider?
Constant Contact is fully compliant with all email laws, includes easy-to-edit email templates with content suggestions and thousands of stock images, and easily managed contact lists, with one click sending to all or part of your contacts list that will get delivered and that you will see results from. If your current email marketing provider does not provide all of this, give Constant Contact a try.