Can I Transfer my Current SSL to my New Hosting?
You can retain your current Sectigo SSL certificate or third-party SSL certificate and install it on your new hosting account. The certificate will be used for the same domain name.
If you already own a Sectigo or a third-party SSL certificate, you can either request an installation via the Customer Portal for a fee of $10.00 or you can install the SSL certificate using cPanel using the instructions within the following article:
Not sure what you need? We have consolidated our SSL articles for you.
- Overview: SSL for Newbies
- Part 1: What is SSL/Secure Certificate?
- Part 2: What type of SSL/Secure Certificate do I need?
- Part 3: Important Things You Should Know Before Installing an SSL Certificate
- Part 4: How do I purchase an SSL Certificate?
- Part 5: How Do I Use My SSL Certificate?