Add a New Page in Weebly
In addition to adding a page to your site in Weebly, you can also modify page settings and navigation. To get started, open the Pages tab!
Jump to a Section:
Add a New Page
Weebly allows Basic users to create up to 6 pages and allows Premium users unlimited pages. For information on how to upgrade to Weebly Pro ($10.49/month) to get unlimited pages and other premium features, please see the following article:
To add a new page to your website:
- In the Pages tab, click the + button at the top.
- Click Standard Page.
On the left-hand side, you can define the page name, select a header type, page visibility, add SEO Settings, and remove the page from the navigation menu.
- You can start with a layout or drag and drop elements on the page from the Build tab.
Click Done at the top of the sidebar to save the new page.
Delete a Page
To delete a page from your website:
- Go to the Pages tab.
- From the navigation list, select the page you wish to delete.
- Click Delete.
- In the pop-up that appears, click Delete.
Modify Page Settings
Once you have created a page, you can make modifications to various elements of the page, including the page title, description, and metadata. To get started:
- Click on SEO Settings at the bottom of the new page menu.
- The page settings dialog box will appear, allowing you to make adjustments to various settings:
- Set the page title
- Set the page permalink
- Create a page description
- Modify meta keywords to aid in SEO
- Change the page header code
- Change the page footer code
- Remove the page from search engines
- Once you are finished making changes, click the back arrow at the top.
Modify Page Navigation
To move a page:
- Select the page you want to change by clicking on it in the navigation list.
- Drag the page to the place in the list where you want it to appear.
Create and Remove Sub-PagesYou can create and remove sub-pages using the same process you would use to move a page in the navigation list. Simply drag the page over another page to make it a sub-page or drag it away from the parent page to remove it as a sub-page.
Hide Page from Navigation
In addition to re-ordering your page navigation, you can also completely remove a page from the navigation list. Simply check the box for Hide page in the navigation menu (below the page name) and your page will be hidden from view to normal visitors.