HostGator’s Annual Scholarship
Each school semester, HostGator aims to help college students achieve their goals of graduating and entering the professional world. In fact, HostGator was founded in a college dorm room back in 2002, so we understand the importance and the impact students can make in the world. That’s why we’re so excited to announce our 2018 fall technology scholarship for college students!
Being in the technology sector ourselves, we know firsthand what a massive impact technology has made. Now we want to know your thoughts on how technology will impact the future.
We will be selecting three students to win a $1,500 scholarship based on their answers to the essay question, “In what industry or area do you see technology making the largest impact in the next 10 years?”
These scholarship funds must be used for qualified school expenses such as tuition, fees, books and board for the 2018-2019 academic year.
How to Enter:
Send us your essay to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure it includes:
- Your completed 500 word essay attached as a Google Doc
- Ensure your name is in the title of the Google Doc
- What college or university you’re attending
- Your expected year of graduation
- Your intended major
The deadline for submissions is August 30th, 2018 and we will be notifying the winners around September 10th, 2018.
- You must be enrolled in an associate’s degree, bachelor’s degree or graduate level program at an accredited 2-year college or 4-year anniversary during the 2018-2019 academic year.
- Employees or immediate family members of employees of HostGator or Endurance International Group are ineligible.
- Students of all majors are encouraged to apply!
- View the 2018 HostGator Technology Scholarship Rules
We look forward to reading your entries!
For more information on HostGator web hosting, please visit our home page.
Read about last year’s scholarship winners here.
Digital Rights Agreement: By submitting an entry to this competition, you agree that all essay and content submissions will become the property of HostGator and may be used in marketing materials, reposted or displayed online in whole or partial form without notification.