Updating Name Servers at FastDomain
While HostGator cannot modify domains at third-party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your domain name servers at FastDomain.
Step 1: Find your hosting account information
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account. This varies by server and hosting. For instructions on how to find out your name servers, please read the article:
Step 2: Change the name servers
- Log in to your FastDomain control panel.
- In the Domains section, click on Domain Manager.
- Put a checkmark next to the domain name, and the right side will populate with tabs.
- Click the Nameservers tab.
- Select Use Custom Nameservers.
- Enter in the new nameservers.
- Click Save Nameserver Settings.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related article: