Updating Name Servers at FastDomain
While HostGator cannot modify domains at third party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your domain at FastDomain.
Step 1: Find Your Hosting Account Information
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account. This varies by server and type of hosting. For instructions on how to find out your name servers, please read the article:
Step 2: Change Name Servers
- Log into your FastDomain control panel.
- In the Domains section, click on Domain Manager.
- Choose your domain name.
- Click the Name Servers tab.
- Select Use Custom Name servers.
- Enter in the new name servers.
- Click Save Name server Settings.
HostGator customers can change their domain DNS within the cPanel interface. For more information, please see the related article: