How to Transfer Files with FTP Voyager
Once you have established a connection using FTP Voyager, transferring files can be completed with a simple drag and drop process.
Items can be transferred directly from local machine to FTP client, or vice versa, by having a window open for both and dragging and dropping the files from one window to the other.
The lower panel in FTP Voyager allows users to navigate through the local machine's files. To use this method:
- Locate the item to be transferred.
- Click the item to select it.
- Drag the item to the desired panel.
- Drop the item into the desired panel.
To synchronize files on a remote server with your local machine or vice versa:
- Click the Sync button in the top menu.
- In the pop-up, review the comparison results between the local server and the remote server.
- Click the synchronize button depending on whether you wish to sync the server with the local machine or sync the local machine with the remote server.