How to Log into Applications from Softaculous
You can now log in to the installation’s admin panel in Softaculous without the need to re-enter the admin credentials.
- Applicable to WordPress installation only at the moment.
- Added this feature in Softaculous 4.7.9.
You may find some links below that will take you directly to your cPanel provided that the following conditions are met:
- You are logged into your Customer Portal. You can also log in after clicking the link.
- The hosting package you are attempting to access is either Shared or Cloud. The link will only work for the first type of this package listed in the billing account.
Here are the quick steps:
- Login to cPanel.
- Under the Software section, click on Softaculous Apps Installer.
- Choose and install the script you want (WordPress, for example). Wait until the installation is completed.
Here are the full steps in installing the script: How to Quickly Install a Script with Softaculous.
- Click the Profile icon to auto-login or see the installation’s admin page. Do this to log in directly without re-entering your credentials. Make sure that the below setting is unchecked.