How to Install a Theme with Softaculous
This article will show you how to select a theme while installing an application or script using Softaculous. We will use WordPress installation as an example.
You may find some links below that will take you directly to your cPanel provided that the following conditions are met:
- You are logged into your Customer Portal. You can also log in after clicking the link.
- The hosting package you are attempting to access is either Shared or Cloud. The link will only work for the first type of this package listed in the billing account.
- Log in to cPanel.
- Under the Software section, click on Softaculous Apps Installer.
- Select a Script that you like for your site. (In this case, WordPress is selected). You can either search for it at the search bar at the left-side panel or click over to the Script's widget.
- Fill out the installation details.
- Expand the Select Theme section.
- Choose from a wide variety of themes and view its demo.
- After selecting a Theme, click on the Install button at the bottom of the page.