Adding Structure to Text - Dreamweaver CS5
Use Dreamweaver's Code view and the Property Inspector to add formatting to your content as you type, ensuring your page's HTML's structural integrity.
Getting Started Tutorials
- What is Dreamweaver CS5?
- 1. Defining a New Site
- 2. Creating New Documents
- 3. Adding Structure to Text
- 4. Managing Assets
- 5. Placing Images on the Page
- 6. Creating Links
- 7. Understanding Style Sheets (CSS)
- 8. Controlling CSS from the Property Inspector
- 9. Using Live View and CSS Inspect
Dreamweaver is a popular program for creating websites and applications from Adobe. It supports HTML5, CSS3, PHP, FTP, jQuery, and more, and works with HostGator web hosting.
You can learn more about Dreamweaver by visiting Adobe's website or the Dreamweaver Tutorials learning portal.