GS-03: Adding Structure to Text - Dreamweaver CS5
Use Dreamweaver's Code view and the Property Inspector to add formatting to your content as you type, ensuring the structural integrity of your page's HTML.
Getting Started Videos
- What is Dreamweaver CS5?
- 1. Defining a New Site
- 2. Creating New Documents
- 3. Adding Structure to Text
- 4. Managing Assets
- 5. Placing Images on the Page
- 6. Creating Links
- 7. Understanding Style Sheets (CSS)
- 8. Controlling CSS from the Property Inspector
- 9. Using Live View and CSS Inspect
Dreamweaver is a popular Adobe program for creating websites and applications. It supports HTML5, CSS3, PHP, FTP, jQuery and more; and it works with HostGator web hosting.
You can learn more about Dreamweaver by visiting Adobe's website or the video learning portal, Adobe TV. The video in this article is courtesy of Adobe TV.