Can you tell me a little about Sectigo SSLs?
Sectigo SSL certificates are trusted by over 99.3% of Internet browsers (equivalent to VeriSign and Thawte certificates).
The only difference between one SSL type and another is the browser recognition. You can be certain that the Sectigo SSL certificates we provide carry the highest browser recognition in the industry.
A few examples of these browsers: Internet Explorer 5.x and above, Firefox 2.x and above, Netscape 4.x and above, AOL 5 and above, Google Chrome, Safari, and Opera 5 and above.
At least one of these browsers come pre-installed with all Windows 98SE, Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Mac OS 8.5, Mac OS 9.x, and Mac OS X operating systems.
HostGator offers a full range of Sectigo SSL Certificates which includes the following:
- Free Let's Encrypt SSL
- Domain Validated SSL Certificates
- Multi-Domain SSL Certificates
- Wildcard SSL Certificates,
- Extended Validation (EV) Certificates
Not sure what you need?
We have consolidated our SSL articles for you.
- Overview: SSL for Newbies
- Part 1: What is SSL/Secure Certificate?
- Part 2: What type of SSL/Secure Certificate do I need?
- Part 3: Important Things You Should Know Before Installing an SSL Certificate
- Part 4: How do I purchase an SSL Certificate?
- Part 5: How Do I Use My SSL Certificate?