Note: This method requires that you know the current Remote Desktop password; if you no longer recall this password, then please contact us via phone or Live Chat for assistance.
- Log in to your Windows Server via Remote Desktop.
- Open the Start menu and search for Computer Management.
- In the Computer Management utility, navigate to Local Users and Groups.
- Go to Users, then right-click the desired Remote Desktop User (the default user is ServerAdmin).
- Select Set Password.
- Select the Proceed option in the pop-up window and complete the password change.