I Changed My MX Record and I Am Not Receiving Any Email at My Mail Server
If you ever send mail from any site that is on the same server as that upon which your site is hosted, your external mail server will not receive the mail. This is because of the mail exchanger which is normally set to Local. If you have custom MX records pointing to a remote server for your email, you will need to instead use the Remote mail exchanger.
Set the Mail Exchanger
- Log into your Billing Portal.
- Click Hosting from the left-hand side of the page.
- Locate the package on this page that you wish to update the mail records for and then click cPanel.
- You can then select MX Entry.
- Once inside, you can select whether to use the Local Mail Exchanger if your MX records are hosted on the current server, or select Remote Mail Exchanger for a separate mail router.