How to Use the File Manager - Plesk
The file manager is used to upload, remove and organize all website files.
1. Click Websites and Domains
2. Choose File Manager
** TIP ** Main website files are stored in Httpdocs directory.
1. To create a new directory click "Add New Directory" icon
To Add and Remove a Directory
2. Type in the directory name and click OK. This creates the directory and will automatically direct you inside it.
3. To go back to the Parent Directory click on the ".." icon
4. Clicking this icon allows you to edit the folder. Lets click on it...
5. Change the directory name and click OK
6. If you need to remove a directory click the check box and hit remove
7. Check the confirm removal check box and press OK
To Add a New File1. Click "Add New File" icon
2. Select Upload a file to upload and Create a file to make a new file
3. Click Choose File
4. Browse for a file you want to upload and click Open and then OK
To Change the File Permissions1. Click on the Link
2. Set which groups of users will be able to read, write and execute the file and click OK
1. Select a file by clicking on the check box to the left of it.
To Delete a File
2. Click the Remove icon.
3. Select "Confirm Removal" and click OK