How To Rate and Review Scripts With Softaculous
This article will guide you on how to:
You may find some links below that will take you directly to your cPanel provided that the following conditions are met:
- You are logged into your Customer Portal. You can also log in after clicking the link.
- The hosting package you are attempting to access is either Shared or Cloud. The link will only work for the first type of this package listed in the billing account.
How to Rate a Script in Softaculous
- Log in to cPanel.
- Under the Software section, click on Softaculous Apps Installer.
Click on the Script that you would like to rate. We are using WordPress an example.
- Click on the Ratings Tab.
- Click on your score for the script then click on the Submit Ratings button.