How To Demo a Script Before Installing With Softaculous
You can use several applications to create a website, and you may find it confusing which among them you should use. Wouldn't it be awesome to view how a website would look before actually installing it? This article discusses how to use the demo functionality of Softaculous. We will use WordPress as an example.
- You are logged in to your Customer Portal. You can also log in after clicking the link.
- The hosting package you are attempting to access is either Shared or Cloud. The link will only work for the first type of this package listed in the billing account.
- Log in to cPanel.
Under the Software section, click on Softaculous Apps Installer.
- Select your preferred script from the categories on the left-hand menu.
- You can use the search bar on the top left to look for the script you wish to use.
- You can also click any of the script widgets.
- On the script's page, select the Demo tab.
- Softaculous will then launch its demo version.
- Once done, the page will show the scripts' demo version.