How to Create Blacklists
An email blacklist is a list of Domains and IP addresses that are suspected of sending spam emails. The email blacklist protects users from spam emails and decreases unwanted emails. You may use Apache SpamAssassin to create a "blacklist" to block unwanted email. With this tool, you can flag and filter out spam as it comes into the server.
Here are the steps on how to configure Apache SpamAssassin:
- Login to cPanel.
- Click the Apache SpamAssassin icon under the Email section.
- If you have not already, please enable Apache SpamAssassin by clicking the button to Enable Apache SpamAssassin.
- Click the Configure Apache SpamAssassin button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter any IP address or email address in the blacklist_from field.
- Scroll down and click Save.