How To Create a Send-Only Address in Plesk
We plan to have WordPress send email notifications to our readers, but we don't want a spammer stuffing our inbox full because they picked up the address from somewhere.
To create an email address that will be send-only (never receive any messages):
- Log in to Plesk.
- Navigate to the domain name where you will create the email address in the Websites and Domains section.
- Click on the Mail Accounts icon.
- Click on the Create Email Address button.
- Name the account Bounces.
- In the Password field, enter a password so that the sending application can authenticate.
- Keep the Mailbox checkbox unchecked.
- Click OK.
Voila! Now have a send-only email address configured!
Next: The Application Vault