How To Bulk Import Manual Installations With Softaculous
This article discusses how to bulk import script installations to Softaculous.
You may find some links below that will take you directly to your cPanel provided that the following conditions are met:
- You are logged in to your Customer Portal. You can also log in after clicking the link.
- The hosting package you are attempting to access is either Shared or Cloud. The link will only work for the first type of this package listed in the billing account.
- Log in to cPanel.
Under the Software section, click on Softaculous Apps Installer.
- Click the Import Installations icon located on the top-right menu.
- On the Import Installations page, navigate to the Manual Installations tab.
- Click Start scanning for installations.
- You will see Softaculous scanning your directories.
- A confirmation prompt will appear together with your manual installs, notifying you of your successful import.
- You may now click the All Installations icon located on the top-right menu to view your script installations.
- The imported install is now among your list of script installations.