How to Activate Weebly for a Domain or Subdomain
You can add Weebly to any of your domains or subdomains on your shared hosting account directly in cPanel. Weebly is not currently available on reseller, VPS or dedicated servers yet.
- Log into your Client Area at https://portal.hostgator.com/.
- If you cannot remember your password, click on the Forgot Password link below the login area, then follow the instructions emailed to the primary email address on file.
- Click Hosting from the left-hand side menu.
- Locate the hosting package in the listing, and click Manage.
- In the Services section, click Add for Weebly.
- Next, select a domain from the drop-down list to add Weebly too.
- Once Weebly has been set up a success message will appear.
Visit our Getting Started Guide for articles and videos on how to build your website with Weebly.