Change Your Name Servers with Network Solutions
While HostGator cannot modify name servers at third-party registrars on your behalf, we can provide you with instructions on how to do so. Here's how you can change your name servers at Network Solutions.
Step 1: Find your hosting account information
The first step is to find out which name servers you should use for your HostGator hosting account. This varies by server and hosting. For instructions on how to find out your name servers, please read the article:
Step 2: Change the name servers
- Log in to your Account Manager.
- On the left side of the page, click Domain names.
- Choose the domain name you wish to update.
- Scroll down to the Advanced Tools section once you are on the domain page.
- Click the Manage button next to the Nameservers (DNS).
- Enter your HostGator name servers, then click Save.