How to publish your website using XSitePro
To publish to your server using xSite do the following:
- Go into the Publishing Details Tab in XSP.
- Enter your Domain name (Use youdomain.com without the www.)
- FTP Server (Use your server IP)
- FTP directory (/public_html for the primary domain)
- FTP Username (cPanel Username)
- FTP password (cPanel Password)
Click the test FTP connection button - if this is successful, click to publish your website.
Note: There are slight variations between versions, so the wording and placement might be slightly different from version to version. For example, some versions have "Publishing Details" on the tab, while other versions just have "Publishing."