WordPress Direct Fix
IndexOf Listing Error
If you are trying to install WordPress Direct and get the IndexOf listing or an incomplete installation, try the following steps to resolve this:
- Access the .htaccess file in the WordPress folder (in the public_html folder if installed on the primary domain).
- From cPanel home, in the Files section, click the File Manager icon.
- Select Web Root (public_html/www) and check the box for Show Hidden Files.
- In the File Manager, the .htaccess file will generally be the first file located beneath the folders.
- Delete the default.html page from your public_html folder before you attempt the install.
- After removing the default.html page, attempt the WordPress Direct installation again.
If you only see IndexOf after installing WordPress, you need to add the following line to the .htaccess file: