WHMCS Change Default Currency
The external video guide below will show you how to change the default currency in the WHMCS billing software.
How to Change the Default Currency
Note: If invoices already exist in your system in this currency, editing will change the currency of those invoices without adjusting the amounts.
- Start by clicking the Setup tab from the top menu.
- Hover over Payments, then select Currencies.
- The default currency is signified by the lack of a delete icon. On new installations of WHMCS, the default currency is U.S. Dollars (USD).
- Click the Edit button.
- Update the fields with the information for the currency, including the correct currency codes.
- Finally, click Save Changes.