WHM Support Center
You can submit a support request to the cPanel customer service team through the support center. There are several alternate forms of help you may wish to peruse before you submit a support request:
- cPanel and WHM FAQ - Please use the online search facility in the online FAQ to see if your problem is listed.
- Support Forums - Search through the archives or ask a question at the cPanel support forums.
- Documentation - Please check the online cPanel and WebHost Manager documentation for help.
NOTE: cPanel support will not be able to answer questions about installing third-party software (ImageMagick, pdflib, etc.).
- Log in to WHM.
- Search Support Center in the search function on the left-hand side of WHM.
- On the next page, you can click on one or more of the available Resources section. Here, you can view the Support Forums, cPanel & WHM documentation, cPanel releases, cPanel news, and cPanel University.
- If you need to contact cPanel directly, click on the Submit a Support Request link in the Contact cPanel section.
How to request support
- To request support, proceed to the I need help with an existing feature or technical issue section. Then, click on Get Started.
- You will then be redirected to cPanel's login page. Login using your email address and password associated with your cPanel.
- Enter the following required information:
- Email address
- Phone number
- IP address,
- cPanel version/build
- Enter a brief, one-line description of your problem in the Brief Description of Problem field.
- Enter the name of the distributor from which you obtained a software license in the Distributor/Partner NOC Name field.
- Enter a detailed description of the problem in the Detailed Problem Description field. Add as much detail as you can about the problem. You should include here any and all parts of the software that are affected, any changes you have made to the server recently, and what you are trying to accomplish. Any other information you feel may help the technical support representative to assist you better .
- To the best of your ability, enter each action required to reproduce the problem in the Steps to Reproduce the Problem field.
- Click on Send Request.