Whitelist HostGator for Outlook, Hotmail, MSN or Live Email
HostGator customers may find they are having difficulty receiving messages from hostgator.com email addresses. This affects users of the following email services:
This can impact handling tickets, replies to queries, notification regarding hosting and billing issues and even receiving special offers from HostGator.
If you are experiencing issues receiving email messages from HostGator.com and use one of the aforementioned email service providers, you may find it necessary to whitelist our email addresses. In order to do so, please follow the steps below.
Whitelisting hostgator.com Email Addresses
- Within your outlook.com, live.com, msn.com or hotmail.com email account, click on the gear icon in the upper right-hand side of the window:
- From this menu, please select "Options":
- Then select "Safe and blocked senders":
- Select "Safe Senders":
- You will be presented with a page that will allow you to whitelist email addresses:
- To receive all emails from HostGator please add the following exceptions:
Once you have entered these two exceptions you will immediately be able to receive email and tickets from HostGator.com.